Tiger

Tiger

Thursday, July 3, 2014

SHE'S BACKKKK

I have been avoiding this for quite some time now.
A few of you know that a couple months back I was given some terrifying news. I was told that if I didn't return to artificial nutrition, it was unlikely that I would live to see 21. I felt in my bones that this couldn't be MY truth, so I fought it. I went into what my doctor called an "unexplained, miracle, disease remission." Even though I still relied on a mostly liquid diet, I had more energy and was slowly gaining weight. It was fantastic.

Over the past few weeks though, things have been regressing to my pre-diagnosis stage; when I was so ill that I was living on TPN and confined to a hospital room. Remember that? Yeah. It sucked.

Today, what I feared the most has been confirmed; the belly monster is back, and she is PISSED.

Due to my bodies inability to tolerate any sort of gut tube feeding, the recommendation is that I start back on TPN.

Keep on sending me all the love, prayers, and good vibes you have!!!

Love you all so very very  much!

"When you stand and share your story in an empowering way, your story will heal you and it will heal somebody else." ~Iyanla Vanzant

No comments:

Post a Comment